google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 KremlinTheCat: Ohh! POSHA!! Pampered kitten!!

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Ohh! POSHA!! Pampered kitten!!

"Letter From The Mom"

OHHH!! POSHA!!




We had a Surprise New Edition Christmas, and our Feline Family This Christmas! At first it was a thought, A possibility,  an Idea. Then, he was at my doorstep before I knew it. While we were on our way out, I get a call!! *I wasn't told "Hey, I'm bringing that Kitten over Tomorrow" it was "I'm here with that kitten RIGHT NOW!" AND HERE HE IS!! 

Needless to say, 



He is a cutie pie!! 

Kremlin still has some getting used too, a few hisses a swat or two, but otherwise, he is doing pretty well!! (although I think he has been without others way too long, he needs to be social with kitties, one reason we thought of getting another one in the first place!)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment